Monday, May 16, 2016

World Records



World Records #1
  1. Tallest Man living
  2. This record is held by Sultan Kosen who measured 8ft. 2.8in
  3. The world record was set on February 9, 2011








World Records #2
  1. The longest time in an abdominal plank position
  2. This record is held by Mao Weidong who set the time of 4 hours and 26 minutes
  3. This world record was set on September 26, 2014










World Records #3
  1. The longest head of hair
  2. This record is held by Xie Qiuping who’s hair is 18ft. and 5.54in.
  3. This record was set on May 8, 2004









My favorite world record would have to be the hairiest teenager. I’m fascinated by this because I didn’t know that someone had their whole face covered in hair especially a girl.






If I wanted to break a record it would be to eat the largest pizza or something having to do with pizza because I love pizza.






No comments:

Post a Comment