Monday, May 2, 2016

Reflexologist




Reflexologist

Duties and Responsibilities: They massage the client’s feet, hands and ears. Then they instruct the client in self-reflexology techniques.

Salary: Reflexologist who have a good client base earn up to $20,000-$35,000 per annum.

Education: ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology. City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Basic Reflexology Techniques. City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology.

Demand for this Profession: Many reflexologists are qualified in another alternative therapy, commonly massage, reiki healing or acupressure. This allows them to treat a wider range of patients, offer a more extensive program of care and facilitate a higher and more regular income for themselves.


Reflection: I think I would and wouldn’t want to work in this profession. I’d like to be in this profession because I do find reflexes cool but it does not interest me enough.













No comments:

Post a Comment