Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Softball






Lately I've been trying to get into a sport. I've always wanted to join softball but I'm too scared to go to tryouts or practice. I know I'm good at playing but I feel like I might not be what they want or what they're looking for. So I feel like I'm going to get turned down and not get accepted on the team. This year I was thinking about joining cheer but I feel even worse about it. I don't have the skills for cheer. People say I have the looks and that I'm loud so that may help me get in but looks don't get you everywhere. It's not all about looks. I'm not flexible, I don't know how to do flips or a cartwheel or a split. I feel like I've given up. I feel like I got everyone's hopes up. Not only am I not allowed to go to practice for not having my physical done but I can't go to tryouts either because I have to go to a graduation that same day. If cheer doesn't work out for me, then I'm going to work for softball. I will train over the summer and not only during the summer but up until season starts. Even then I'm not going to stop training. I've been told that I'm good at softball and all that stuff so I'm going to go for it. It's not only for me but also for my mom. I had gotten her hopes up last year when I told her I was going to tryout for softball and never did. I'm going to do this for her. I know if I made the team she'd be so proud. So I'm going to try my hardest and do everything I can to be an amazing player. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment