Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Memorial Day Weekend



This Memorial Day weekend I had went camping with my friends and I went hiking with family. My friends and I left Friday night to Crystal Lake. On Saturday, we went on adventures, played sports, we ate good food, we built a tent and made smores. Saturday night, me and two friends came back home. On Sunday, I ran errands with my sister. On Monday, I woke up at 5:20 and me, my brother, my sister and my sisters friend headed out to San Diego. We went to San Diego to hike up to Mount Woodson in Poway to see the Potato Chip Rock. It took us about 30-45 minutes to get up there because it was up some really steep hills. Once we got to the rock there was a line to take a picture on it so we left and headed back home.





















No comments:

Post a Comment