Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Dan Dierdorf



“If I’ve got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, I’m going to succeed.”
-Dan Dierdorf

Dan Dierdorf

He’s saying that if he has the right ideas and the right goals and does the right thing to pursue that goal, everything else in his life will come at the right time. Everything good will fall into place and he will succeed from that. Setting a good/right goal is important. The way you pursue it is also important. You can’t take shortcuts because that’s kind of like cheating. Do all that you need to in order to achieve your goal but make sure it’s the best and right thing to do. You’ll end up succeeding in the right way. Everything along the way is going to be good and will affect your journey in a good way and eventually you’ll be successful in whatever you do.

















No comments:

Post a Comment