Monday, May 2, 2016

The 10 Indian Commandments.

The 10 Indian Commandments





  1. Treat the Earth and all dwells therein with respect.
2.  Remain close to the Great Spirit.
3.  Show great respect to your fellow beings.
4.  Work together for the benefit of mankind.
5.  Give assistance and kindness wherever needed.
6.  Do what you know to be right.
7.  Look after the well-being of mind and body.
8.  Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good.
9.  Be truthful and honest at all times.
10.  Take full responsibility for your actions.



For #2 I’d like to know who the Great Spirit is. Usually Indians or Native Americans look to animals for guidance. They think certain animals are good luck. So I’d like to know if it’s an animal and if it is what animal and why? I have a little problem with #10. Not that I don’t agree with it because I do but I have a problem doing it. I need to be honest and confront my actions whether they’re good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment