Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Spring Break

The first Saturday of spring break I went to Victorville to celebrate my uncle’s’ birthday. I got to see my little cousins and step sisters. I was practically babysitting the little ones but i didn’t mind because the adults were gambling. The rest of the week I didn’t do much. I just stayed home and wrote in my life planning journal. On Thursday I went to Six Flags with my sister, her friend, my cousin and my little brother. We left early so we got there before the park even opened. I finally had the guts to go on Drop of Doom so I went on with my cousin. Halfway through my day I met some youtubers and I was really excited and got pictures with them. We left like around 9:30 and that’s when the park closed so we were there the whole day and got on a good number of rides. After that we went to Denny’s to eat and then we went home. On Saturday my sister and uncle were having a yard sale at my uncle’s house. We got up early and started setting up but didn’t start selling stuff until 3 in the afternoon. We had a good number of customers and my sister made $75. On Easter Sunday my sisters, brother and I went to my dad’s house in Palmdale to celebrate. We didn’t do much. I had to hide the eggs for the little kids and wasn’t allowed to hunt because I guess I’m too old now. That’s pretty much all I did. The only interesting thing that happened was Six Flags and meeting the “famous” guys there.

No comments:

Post a Comment