Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Class Evaluation




1. What I liked about the class was that I got to learn how to do more things on the computer and I learned how to make my own website.

2. I didn't like the loud people because it distracted me and I found it really rude.

3. How you can improve the class is a little more free time. Well if the class was good.

4. A highlight was that I got to do an excel and it taught me a lot.

5. Yes, I did do my best in this class.

6. Yes, I have a reminder on my phone for when I have to read and write in it.

7. I am committed to being a CTR person because choosing the right leads to a good life.

8. I learned that doing the right thing makes you a better person and it influences others to be good too.

9. I will always remember how to the student success statements and how each one taught me that being a good person and choosing the right is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment